Monday 1 August 2016

JORD Wood Watches Part 1.


Yes, yes, yes, I know, I know i haven't written in months now but I can't be bothered to write a huge apology because I can't wait to share with you this new post!

About a month ago I received an email from an American based watch brand looking for me to review and show off one of their new products. Now I know that my page and blog is only small compared to many but I was amazed to find that a brand would try with one of the less known bloggers out there. 

The brand I have here today to showcase to you all is JORD Luxury Wood Watches.

The brand is based in St. Louis, Missouri and this is what intrigued me more as they aren't a british based brand which usually go for the British bloggers. They sell premium hand made, all natural wooden watches that are beautifully crafted and presented.

I am personally big on presentation and I was very pleased to find the watch came in an engraved wooden sliding box that had been sanded down to be smooth as anything.
In side the box there was a booklet, cleaning cloth and obviously the watch. Sat there on an etched mini cushion. It was all executed very professionally.

The actual watch I got sent is to be exact the 'Dark Sandalwood & Blue Carbon' watch from the 'Delmar Series'. Its a bigger and chunkier statement watch from their amazing collection with an iris blue deep carbon fibre back face. Their watches all feature engraved logos on and very detailed faces and backs with details of the brand.

Bellow are a selection of images to see how the watch looks in more detail and on hand, also if you follow my social medias you'll see various other outfits of me wearing it with outfits. I also have a giveaway for a $75 e-gift card up for grabs! you get a $20 card just for entering (excluding the winner) Here is the link to go and sign up. (https://www.woodwatches.com/g/originxlgrvg) The contest ends on 24/8/2016, $75 card expires 30/9/2016 and the $20 expires 31/12/2016. Good Luck!

Anyway I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a solid, luxury and different watch! all of JORD's social accounts will be down bellow.

               JORD social accounts.
                  -----------------------------------
Instagram: @woodwatches_com
Pinterest: @jordwoodwatches
Facebook: JordWoodWatches
Twitter: @woodwatches_com
Vine: Wood-Watches
Snapchat: jordwatches








SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.
    นาฬิกา นำ เข้า

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Post!Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way.Keep updating fashionable imitation wooden watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Satta king fast

    ReplyDelete

© Grvg Taylor

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig