Tuesday 1 December 2015

Maniere De Voir




MDV, Maniere De Voir. Whatever you want to call them this new UK based street wear brand is taking the market by storm.

Recently, I've become obsessed with the new(er) brand MDV, the brand mainly aims to produce good quality street wear garments and footwear at very competitive prices. I started to learn about the brand a year ago; back then they were producing items such as their infamous velour track suits and snakeskin t-shirts. I saw some of my friends wearing some of their clothes and thought i'd look into it more, now I'm not much of a 'hype beast' I like to wear what I like but their clothes seemed to intrigue me for some reason. However I didn't end up buying any of their products until several months later.

As the brand started to progress it became more apparent in the direction that they were going in. As they continued to produce their velour tracksuits and snake skin t-shirts, they started producing other items, more street wear aimed items. My first ever purchase from MDV was a big one and I threw my self in at the deep end with their range to really get the feel with their quality. I ended up buying their sneaker named the 'virtue' in an all blood red colour way for £120. I was very satisfied with the quality, presentation, looks and over all aesthetics of the shoe, and so It began the 'hook'.


After that I ended up spending lots of time scouring their website and looking at their products more in depth. Since then I have bought a variety of products including the highly recommended Khaki Fight Jacket, Ribbed Biker Denim (black + khaki), Pony Fur Backpack, Snake Embossed Cap, Hoodie, Ripped Biker Denim and the list goes on. I would defiantly recommend looking into the brand and buying some of their products. They are very decently priced and the quality is better that what you'd find on the high street.



Now that I know the brand, it has become even more apparent in where they are turning to next. The extremely well known and talked about fashion icon Mr Kanye West recently dropped his Yeezy Season 1 and shops have gone crazy in recreating his garments at a more affordable price. However staying true to form MDV have attempted this differently. While the ripped t-shirts and distressed jeans stay true, MDV have added their own little tweaks to things to really make their products stand out amongst the crowd, an example of this is their 'swashbuckle jean'. Not going into too much detail, but you can see they are following the trends closely, the leg zippers and the distressing as well as adding a crazy buckle on the leg is only something MDV could pull off in their unique way, then theres the full velcro Jeans and the array of Biker Jackets they offer. I could go on. Even their full velvet virtue sneakers and strangely intriguing. 

But anyway make sure you go and check them out at:

IG - @manieredevoir

P.S you can find the (now not produced) blood red virtue sneakers on my Depop in a Uk 7 as they fit very big, almost new condition, message me if your interested.

C'aio.
Greg
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hejsan! Har ett par blodröda dygdsneakers här hemma hos mig, strö 43
    Ej använda endast provade,
    Tänkte kolla om du vet vad jag skulle kunna sälja dom för?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du kan maila mig på lilllajag88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© Grvg Taylor

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig