Thursday 27 August 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Red To Toe

Photography: Charlotte Traverse

 Shirt - H&M / £10
Super Longline T-shirt - Asos / £14
Shorts w/ Meggings - Asos / £30
Lanyard - Represent Clothing / £25
Metal Plaque Snake Embossed Cap - Maniére De Voir / £20
Virtue Blood Red Sneakers - Maniére De Voir / £120 (Discontinued)


-----------------------------------

Hey guys hows it going? Todays outfit was quite a bright one, I wore my black and red checked shirt from H&M on a plain black shirt to really expose the boldness of the red. I also decided to use my virtue sneakers from Maniére De Voir in that bright 'blood red' on my black shorts w/ meggings from Asos. Shot in more of a suburban location I feel that this outfit really contrasts its background. There was also a slight wind so I tried my best to stop my shirt from flying all over the place. Let me know what you think! :)

Greg.









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grvg Taylor

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig