Monday 28 September 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Cooking Up

Photography: Charlotte Traverse

Base Layer Super Longline T-shirt - Asos / £14
White Chef T-shirt - Chelfldn / £45
Shorts - Pyrex Vision / Not Available
Meggings - Asos / £12
Metal Plaque Snake Embossed Cap - Maniére De Voir / £20
Retro 5 Metallic Silver Sneakers - Jordan / £140


-----------------------------------

Hello and welcome back, I apologise for this late post on this outfit but I have lots of outfits lined up for you guys. This outfit is what I like to look at as being the typical concept of urban streetwear (just my opinion). The outfit is a blend of visible brands. I tend not to wear clothes with brands plastered all over them but I really like the new 'zion' capsule from the newly rebranded Chefldn, and had to buy one of their new t-shirts on one of my trips to Selfridges! Very comfortable and premium materials, I highly advise!. The shorts as you may know are from the infamous (now deceased) Pyrex Vision. These shorts are an icon in themselves and if you know the brand you'll know who's given them the reputation they have today. As for the base t-shirt and meggings they are simply from Asos. I really love Asos their huge variety and affordable pricing is very enticing so go and look if haven't already theres something for everybody. Finally to top of the outfit the Jordan Retro 5s in the smart 'metallic silver' colour way. An iconic sneaker in an extremely clean re mastered colour-way. Thanks for reading and the next post will be up tomorrow! So make sure your ready for that. Tell me what you think about this style. Ciao


Greg.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grvg Taylor

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig