Saturday 19 September 2015

Outfit Of The Day - Can Red Be Relaxed?

Photography: Aaron Haigh

Shirt - H&M / £10
Super Longline T-shirt - Asos / £14
Skinny Tracksuit Bottoms w/ Drop Crotch - Topman / £24
Chuck Taylor Play Sneakers - Comme De Garçons X Converse / £85


-----------------------------------

This was a late one and I apologise for that haha, but anyway todays outfit was a really simple one and one that I wanted to be really comfortable in. Instead of the usual skinny jeans I opted for some skinny trackies instead, not only does it make it really nice to shoot in, but it adds some variety to the outfit, with different looks and textures to work around. The return of the checked shirt also appeared, I used this as I really wanted to use my CDG X Converse Chuck Taylor, these minimalistic sneakers are great and so much more comfortable than I expected up there with some air max in my opinion, and thats what this outfit was based about, comfortability. The outfits toped off with a simple off white t-shirt from Asos which I cant get enough off! Tell me what you think about it and if you haven't come from my Instagram page then make sure you go and check it out, maybe give it a follow! IG - originxl.grvg

See'ya

Greg.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grvg Taylor

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig